Monday, June 26, 2017

I totally high-fived a monkey. It was sweet.

Hello everybody.

 This is going to be a super short letter this week, but you're just going to have to deal with it. We went this morning to some super sweet waterfalls and explored around for a long time this morning. The only problem is that they were a lot farther away than we thought and the bus ride was over an hour and a half just to get to the trail. Kaya, medyo ubos na ang oras namin [Sorry, out time was a little out of date] . It was super great though, and I got some way sweet photos that you can be excited to look at next week. :)

Mostly all this letter is, is a message to let you know I'm alive and didn't forget about you all in all my adventures. There is one thing I have to say though before I go that will make Heidi a little jealous. I totally high-fived a monkey. It was sweet. His little hand was so cute. What makes it better is that his name is Momoy. So yeah. Life is pretty nice here! I'll get a better e-mail next week, promise!

Mahal ko kayong lahat! [I love you all!]


Elder Fawson

No comments:

Post a Comment