Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I saw my first Christmas lights up before my birthday. :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Just last night I was talking to Elder Zesiger and he said "tomorrow is Halloween." then I was all like, "Oh yeah." I had completely forgotten. Halloween isn't a huge deal here in the Philippines. They have a holiday on November 1st called All Souls Day. I don't know what they do, but I'm sure google does, so you can look it up if you want. :)



My weeks just been cruisin' on by. I've only got 2 more weeks left until transfer day again. I think I will stay here in Pamplona for at least one more transfer, because Elder Belayro is going to Chile on November 16, so if I was transferred too that would make this area be fresh started which is really hard for the new missionaries here. Looks like I'm spending Christmas here! WOOO! Hopefully lots of the members want to feed us. That's the best. I actually had quite the feast yesterday at a members house. after that we taught a their nephew, Sean, who will probably be baptized at the beginning of December. I had a lot of Toron and pancit. :) MMM BOY! 

I had the second most awkward experience of my entire mission last week. I don't have a lot of time to tell you the whole story right now, but I'll take a photo of my Journal entry for that day and you can read it for yourself right out of my handwriting. I'll send it to you next week, because I don't have a picture of it right now. You can be expecting that. It's wasn't quite as awkward as being worshiped, but it is still quite the experience!

So yeah. All is still going well with me. The computer shop guy is watching Pokemon 2000 and I can here everything that's going on. I laughed really hard when the Slowking is standing there in the blizzard and says, "I could use pants." hahahahaha I would have to say that is the 2nd best pokemon movie ever made. Second only to Pokemon the 1st Movie. that's the one about Mewtwo. :)

I think I'll do surgery again on my ingrown toenail. It's starting to be quite a bother. Every morning my toenail is covered in black, and red dried up bloody pus stuff. Super gross! In Tagalog you would say, "kadiri!" [disgusting!]

Word on the street says there's new iphone 7. Can it do a retinal scan yet to open the lock screen? They already have the fingerprint thing daw. I guess that'll be the next big thing.

Did you say thanks to Sister Gifford for me yet for all her letters? I'm serious about that. If you already did, feel free to tell her again!!! :)

Mahal kita, at Merry Christmas!!! I'm excited to go to the grocery store again in a few minutes. Last week I was shopping to "It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas." The Philippines starts celebrating Christmas sooner than the Bennetts. hahaha I saw my first Christmas lights up before my birthday. :)

Mahal ko kayo ulit!


Elder Fawson

No comments:

Post a Comment