Sunday, July 23, 2017

Life is good! Paradise, here I stay!!

Hello everybody!

I hope you all had a grand time playing and doing all the fun things you do. I did! It was a pretty average week with lots of time to work with our people. the only thing going on was stake coordination on Thursday. We left that afternoon after lunch, spent two hours in one of those masikit [cheerful] torture shuttles, went to the mall to buy some light bulbs, headed to the church, did our reporting, two more hours on a torture shuttle, and got home before 10:00. That's a new record. One time it was past mid-night when we got home from stake coordination. All went well though, and we now have our new light bulbs working so our bahay [house] is way brighter now! 

The craziest thing happened. Two Sundays ago Elder Tanner was asked to give a talk for sacrament meeting, but he used his vain flattering words to weasel his way out of it, but at the same time weaseling me into it. He was like, "Next week is transfer week, and Elder Fawson has been here for like 6 months now so this will be his last Sunday in the ward. He should do the talk." Bishop was like, "Yeah. Your right. It should be Elder Fawson!" So I gave my talk (which was most superb by the way!!!) and now the entire ward is ready to see me off, but then when I logged onto my E-mail today the transfer announcement was there and I'm not even leaving. I'm going to be here for at least 7 months. I'm so happy! but Elder Tanner so should have given that talk! Oh well. I'm so happy to be with him still. It's so sweet. This'll be my 5th transfer here! Life is good! Paradise, Here I stay!!



I got some fun photos of a monkey in our area, so that'll make Heidi pretty jealous! :) 

I don't have a lot more to say. I'm just happy I'm not leaving! We've got some baptisms coming up this next month that I almost was going to miss. Hindi na! Nandito ako pa rin! Ang saya-saya ko! Ito ang pinakamagandang balita na narinig ko sa buong araw!! [No longer! I'm still here! I'm very happy! This is the best news I've heard all day !!] Sorry if you can't understand that. My joy caused a wild tagalog outburst. It happens minsan [sometimes] (there it goes again! haha)

Yup. All is well.


Elder Fawson

No comments:

Post a Comment