Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Lizards on the walls make me think of home

Hello! Sorry for not E-mailing you yesterday. Hopefully no one freaked out too much! I actually didn't go to the temple... yet. That will happen next week, so I'll e-mail on Tuesday next week too. The reason for the delay this time is that we have a district activity of going to the Mind Museum in Global City, Makati. It's supposed to be super awesome, but it's closed on Mondays, so today it is. We are leaving to go there in just a few minutes. You should see if there is anything about it on google or something. I'll take lots of photos for you, 'cause naturally the photos you see will be so much better if I am in them!!! haha So I am super excited to do that!!!!!

Makati Museum of the Mind
All is well here on the mission! My investigators are all doing well, and we've been having loads more member present lessons lately!!! The members ask us if they can work with us. hahaha We had 5 investigators at church on Sunday, so that was super awesome!!! I am pretty sure that at least 2 of them will be baptized in the coming month or so. Exciting stuff!!! 

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to E-mail a gigantor e-mail today 'cause of the museum, but I do have one thing to share with you before I go. It's another awkward hand-shake experience. I was OYMing a nice old lady that had had a stroke, and so when she talked it was like when you breathe all the air out of your lungs and then try to utter a word. Anywho, I went to shake her hand and she took mine, and started to caress the top and said to me in her old lady voice, "You have beautiful hands." hahaha It was super weird! I didn't know what to say. I just was like "salamat po." (thank-you) and then stood there for a few seconds not knowing what to do. hahaha So weird!!! haha That's all. 

In reference to our report about our whale watching adventure, Robert said, “I go cockroach watching sometimes when they run across my scriptures during personal study. hahaha” 


He also says, “I see little lizards on the walls of buildings some times. It makes me think of home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment